Sep 27 - Oct 8, 2021
*Itinerary is Subject to Change
Click on the date to see more details
- See key sites in Tel Aviv including the house of Simon the Tanner and Independence Hall.
- Depart Tel Aviv and travel to Mount Carmel and the Elijah Monument where we will see a panoramic view of the Jezreel Valley, also known as the Valley of Armageddon (Megiddo).
- Continue to Nazareth, where Jesus spent most of his childhood.
- Arrive at the beautiful Sea of Galilee.
- Dinner and overnight in Tiberias.
- Visit the Mt. of Beatitudes for a time of worship and prayer.
- Continue to Capernaum and the archaeological site of Magdala.
- Enjoy a beautiful boat ride on the Sea of Galilee and have a baptism service at the Jordan River.
- Arrive back at our hotel in Tiberias to enjoy a wonderful Israeli dinner and time at the Sea.
- Depart the Sea of Galilee and begin our journey up to Zion!
- Arrive in Jerusalem and continue to Mount Scopus and the Mount of Olives for an incredible view of the city.
- Experience the Palm Sunday Walk and a time of prayer and worship in the Garden of Gethsemane.
- Check into our hotel and enjoy dinner as we welcome in Shabbat.
- Drive through the Judean Desert to Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found.
- Drive along the scenic shore of the Dead Sea as we continue to Masada where we will ascend by cable car to see the ruins of Herod’s Palace and see a spectacular view.
- Enjoy an amazing time of floating in the Dead Sea.
- End the day at Ein Gedi where David wrote many of the Psalms.
- Visit the Eagles’ Wings Abraham’s Bread Feeding Center as we continue to reach out to those in need.
- Visit the Israel Museum and the Shrine of the Book.
- In the late afternoon, be a part of the Global Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem.
- Begin the day by walking and praying as Watchmen on the Walls on the Ramparts Walk along the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Afterwards, gather at Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Memorial Museum.
- Finish our day with worship and teaching at our Awake Jerusalem session.
- Tour the Old City of Jerusalem today. Enter through Jaffa Gate and into the Christian Quarter.
- Have lunch in the Jewish Quarter and walk through the Cardo as we proceed to the Western Wall.
- Continue to Mount Zion, visiting the House of Caiaphas, the Tomb of King David, and the Upper Room.
- Proceed to the Via Dolorosa where we will also see the Pool of Bethesda where Jesus healed the paralytic.
- Free Day to rest, shop, and explore on your own and venture out to enjoy Ben Yehuda Street, the Souk (open air market), Mamilla Mall, or the Old Train Station.
- Tonight, enjoy our farewell dinner together at the hotel.
More Sites to See
Eastern (or Golden) Gate of Jerusalem
Garden of Gethsemane
Jesus Boat Museum (Beit Igal Alon)
Jordan River Baptisms
Mount of Olives
Old City Market
The Old City Streets of Jerusalem
Old City Walls of Jerusalem
The Temple Mount
Upper Room (and Room of the Last Supper)
Valley of Megiddo (Armageddon)
Yad Vashem and The Children’s Memorial
Have questions? Reach out to us!