September 14 – 25, 2020
- Depart for an overnight flight to Tel Aviv.
- Arrival in Israel.
- Visit the Old Port of Jaffa.
- Transfer to our hotel in Tel Aviv.
- Enjoy our first dinner together as a group.
- Worship and Orientation meeting after dinner
- See key sites in Tel Aviv including the house of Simon the Tanner.
- Depart Tel Aviv and travel to Mount Carmel and the Elijah Monument where we will a panoramic view of the Jezreel Valley, also known as the Valley of Armageddon.
- Nazareth, where Jesus spent most of his childhood.
- Arrive at the beautiful Sea of Galilee.
- Dinner and overnight in Tiberias
- Visit the Mt. of Beatitudes for a time of worship & prayer.
- Continue to Capernaum and the archaeological site of Magdala.
- Enjoy a beautiful boat ride on the Sea of Galilee and have a baptism service at the Jordan River.
- Arrive back at our hotel in Tiberias to enjoy a wonderful Israeli dinner and time at the Sea
- Depart the Sea of Galilee and begin our journey up to Zion!
- Arrive in Jerusalem and continue to Mount Scopus and the Mount of Olives for an incredible view of the city.
- Experience the Palm Sunday Walk and a time of prayer and worship in the Garden of Gethsemane.
- Check into our hotel and enjoy dinner as we welcome in Shabbat
- Drive through the Judean Desert to Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found.
- Drive along the scenic shore of the Dead Sea as we continue to Masada where we will ascend by cable car to see the ruins of Herod’s Palace and see a spectacular view.
- Enjoy an amazing time of floating on the Dead Sea
- End the day in Ein Gedi, where David wrote many of the Psalms.
- Visit the Eagles’ Wings Abraham’s Bread Feeding Center as we continue to reach out to those in need.
- Israel Museum and the Shrine of the Book.
- Enter the Old City through Jaffa Gate and into the Christian Quarter.
- Have lunch in the Jewish Quarter and walk through the Cardo as we proceed to the Western Wall.
- After dinner, those who would like to will venture out to enjoy Jerusalem’s nightlife on Ben Yehuda Street, the Mamilla Mall, or the Old Train Station
- Begin our day on Mount Zion, visiting the House of Caiaphas, the Tomb of King David, and the Upper Room.
- Proceed to the Via Dolorosa where we will also see the Pool of Bethesda where Jesus healed the paralytic.
- Awake Jerusalem begins in the late afternoon with the Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem.
- Awake Jerusalem gathers the nations today beginning at Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Memorial.
- Then walk and pray as Watchmen on the Walls on the Ramparts Walk along the Old City of Jerusalem.
- After dinner, we will gather for a powerful time of worship and prayer.
- Today our Awake Jerusalem gathering begins by joining our Arab brothers and sisters in Bethlehem at the Shepherd’s Field.
- Our afternoon session will include a time of prophetic and dynamic teaching and worship.
- After dinner, our final session will be gathering together to worship and pray in Zedekiah’s Cave under the City of Jerusalem, where many scholars believe the stones for the Temple were mined.
- Free Day to rest, shop, and explore on your own or to partake in optional activities before we enjoy our final dinner together.
- Depart from Ben Gurion Airport for our flights back to the U. S.
Additional Sight Options For Returning Guests
The Temple Mount Sifting Project
- Participate in the Temple Mount Sifting Project
Mount Ben Tal (in the Golan Heights)
*Itinerary is Subject to Change
Have questions? Reach out to us!