Sep 27 - Oct 9, 2022
*Itinerary is Subject to Change
Click on the date to see more details
- See key sites in Tel Aviv including the house of Simon the Tanner in Jaffa.
- Visit the Museum of the Jewish People and the Ayalon Institute.
- Make our journey towards Jerusalem! Continue to Mount Scopus and the Mount of Olives for an incredible view of the city.
- Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem
- Today we head to the Judean Desert. See Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found.
- Drive along the scenic shore of the Dead Sea as we continue to Masada where we will ascend by cable car to see the ruins of Herod’s Palace and see a spectacular view.
- Enjoy an amazing time of floating in the Dead Sea.
- See beautiful Ein Gedi National Reserve where David wrote many of the Psalms.
- End the day in Jerusalem as we welcome in Shabbat together.
- Our Awake Jerusalem celebration starts today! We begin our day by joining our Arab brothers and sisters in Bethlehem at Shepherd’s Field.
- Enjoy an evening session of Awake Jerusalem gathering together to worship and pray.
- Visit the Eagles’ Wings Abraham’s Bread Feeding Center as we continue to reach out to those in need.
- Visit the Israel Museum and the Shrine of the Book.
- In the late afternoon, be a part of the Global Day of Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem.
- Begin the day by walking and praying as Watchmen on the Walls on the Ramparts Walk along the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Afterwards, gather at Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Memorial Museum.
- Finish our day with worship and teaching at our final Awake Jerusalem session.
- Tour the Old City of Jerusalem today. Enter through Jaffa Gate and into the Christian Quarter.
- Have lunch in the Jewish Quarter and walk through the Cardo as we proceed to the Western Wall.
- Continue to Mount Zion, visiting the House of Caiaphas, the Tomb of King David, and the Upper Room.
- Proceed to the Via Dolorosa where we will also see the Pool of Bethesda where Jesus healed the paralytic.
- Today is Yom Kippur, the holiest day in the Jewish calendar, the day of atonement. While most sites will be closed, it will be a day of rest, reflection and worship for our group.
- You can wear white, as is customary for the Jewish people on this day, and we will walk to the Western Wall together!
- This morning, we’ll see the Friends of Zion Museum and finish touring Jerusalem.
- Departing Jerusalem, we will head north towards Tiberius and the Sea of Galilee.
- We’ll have a baptism service at the Jordan River.
- Arrive at the beautiful Sea of Galilee.
- Dinner and overnight in Tiberias.
- In In the Galilee today, visit the Mt. of Beatitudes for a time of worship and prayer.
- Continue to Capernaum and the archaeological site of Magdala.
- See Beit Igal Alon, the Jesus Boat Musem.
- Enjoy a beautiful boat ride on the Sea of Galilee and see Domus Galilaeae.
- Afterwards, drive to the Golan Heights in the north of Israel to see Caesarea Philippi and Tel Dan.
- Arrive back at our hotel in Tiberias to enjoy a wonderful Israeli dinner.
- Today is our last day in Israel. Leaving the Galilee, we’ll travel through Nazareth, where Jesus spent most of his childhood.
- Continue to Mount Carmel and the Elijah Monument to see a panoramic view of the Jezreel Valley, also known as the Valley of Armageddon (Megiddo).
- Visit the archaeological seaport of Caesarea.
- Then on to Tel Aviv to enjoy our farewell dinner together at the local restaurant.
- Head to Ben Gurion Airport for our evening flight back to the U.S.
More Sites to See
Eastern (or Golden) Gate of Jerusalem
Garden of Gethsemane
Jesus Boat Museum (Beit Igal Alon)
Jordan River Baptisms
Mount of Olives
Old City Market
The Old City Streets of Jerusalem
Old City Walls of Jerusalem
The Temple Mount
Upper Room (and Room of the Last Supper)
Valley of Megiddo (Armageddon)
Yad Vashem and The Children’s Memorial
Have questions? Reach out to us!